Will exercise and yoga help to avoid the recurrence of chocolate cyst in ovaries?

hello, i am a 24 yr old female, unmarried. i was diagnosed with a chocolate cyst in right ovary measuring 68mm and polycystic left ovary in january 2013. i had a laparoscopic surgery done on 29th july 2013. doctor gave me Lupride depot11.25 injection on 3.9.13 and on 3.12.13 thereby stopping my periods. still now my period is stopped. My current USG report shows polycystic appearance of left ovary. doctor advised me to take Krimson 35 tablets once my period starts again. doctor is also repeatedly telling that chocolate cyst has a high rate of recurrence. i want to know that is there any precaution that can be taken to avoid recurrence of chocolate cysts? is it necessary to take krimson35 tablets now?and what are the chances of my fertility? can exercise and yoga help in these kind of problems? i am worried about the fact that chocolate cyst can recur and the pain and mental tension associated with the whole process of surgery occurring again.
Tue, 18 Mar 2014