Will duromine be detected in urine tests ?

will duromine be detected in urine tests? i am a 35 year old female, 152cms tall, weigh 70kgs
Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Drug/Medication ,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics ,   ,  
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi!
Welcome to healthcaremagic.com.
The length of time in which drugs can be detected is dependent on a number of variables, such as metabolic rate, dose, how it was taken, and the cutoff concentration used by the laboratory to detect the drug. No set formulas or information are available to determine this. The best practice is to not engage in the use of illegal substances. It can greatly affect your ability to get a job, keep a job, play sports, or succeed in whatever life event requires you to be drug tested.Amphetamines can be detected upto for between 24-72 hours.
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

Duromine capsules contain phentermine.Duramine does not have amphetamine in it. Infact amphetamine is a similar drug like Duromine, where both these drugs crub hunger.

Coming to detection of Duromine,it can show up in routine tests but it can be differentiated from all amphetamines in a full analysis which always should be done if positives occur in the routine tests, It takes at least 6 days to disappear from the body so that it is not detectable by routine screening processes.

Please feel free to get back to us in case you need further information.