Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Will azoospermia help to cure maturation arrest ?

Hi Doc , i have complete maturation arrest , due to that i am having azoospermia. i want to knw that will be cured and do i behave like normal human being with millions sperm. Thanks Jai
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  689
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
To day far advances in science there is always hope for the best.
Do not frustrate,you will have millions of sperms and will have beautiful and handsome kids playing in your house.
Consult urologist.he will under go all investigations for your problem.
Biopsy of testicles for productions of sperms,
to rule out any blockage in the seminal duct,
So there is good hopes for your problem.
ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

  User's Response
Hi Jai

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

If you have done a semen analysis to come to the conclusion of Azoospermia , please provide us the details.Azoospermia will not cause much effect on your general appearance and behaviour.You would be as normal as you are.It is a functional disorder.There are treatment options like using Clomiphgebne to stimulate sperm production.
You can also try Ayurvedic treatment which includes taking Himalayan product Speman .Ayurvedic treatment also showed greater benefits in treatment of Azoospermia.
Take care.
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor