Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Will a husband come to know of his wife's pre marital life ?

age 25 ,if any girl did the things which she has to do after marrige ,her husband will come to know about it ,pls suggest some treatment
Asked On : Mon, 22 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  111
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
If you are meaning that the girl lost her virginity before marriage, it is very hard to tell these days because hymen can tear even with heavy exercise, dancing, aerobics, and even if sex is done hymen may not tear due to thick hymen. Also if the girl has sex during marriage night and bleeding occurs it can be period bleeding as well. Hence it is very difficult to tell this even by examination by Doctor. You can get examined by Doctor and if hymen which is a thin membrane is torn, you can make it like before by operation called hymeenoplasty and you may have more chance of bleeding on first night.
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor