Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Will a dent on the cheek of the buttock caused because of falling down go by itself ?

I am a 44 yr old woman. Height 5.3, approx 170lbs. I fell down an entire icy-staircase almost 4 months ago & I had a massive bruise now I seem to have this large dent on the right cheek of my buttocks .. Should I be worried? Is this temporary? Will this recover on it s own? Will this dent grow even larger?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  373
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

While i cannot assure u that the dent will go away, if u have no pain or problems in walking, stooping and other activities whatsoever, i can reassure u that ur problem is purely cosmetic. Hope this helps
Answered: Tue, 17 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor