Will a dent on the cheek of the buttock caused because of falling down go by itself ?

I am a 44 yr old woman. Height 5.3, approx 170lbs. I fell down an entire icy-staircase almost 4 months ago & I had a massive bruise now I seem to have this large dent on the right cheek of my buttocks .. Should I be worried? Is this temporary? Will this recover on it s own? Will this dent grow even larger?
Wed, 11 Jan 2012

While i cannot assure u that the dent will go away, if u have no pain or problems in walking, stooping and other activities whatsoever, i can reassure u that ur problem is purely cosmetic. Hope this helps