Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Will a bridge connecting the head of the penis to the shaft reduce penis growth and how to remove it at home ?

hi am 16 and am conserned for i have i would say small penis brigde connecting from the head to the shaft ... will;; this redusce penis growth and how can it be removed at home
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  176
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
The skin u see it frenulum breave, which is a normal skin connection from the glans penis to your foreskin. If you want to get it removed you need to get a Circumcision at a Hospital by a Surgeon. Do not attempt to remove it yourself as it could bleed very badly. It will not reduce penis growtb.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor