Owl Image

Will West Ham avoid relegation?

Will West Ham avoid relegation?
Fri, 18 Dec 2009
i'm a liverpool fan,but if west ham played the way they did today there's a good chance.

I need to know symptoms of west Nile are they sudden or can they be spread out? I have always gotten bit by Mosquitos but not this bad and they are turning into rashes and huge welps I have major headaches and cold like symptoms since they have started

I don t know If this is a legit doctor or not but the last few days I have had the chills, I can t stop sleeping, diharria, and I am really dizzy and I don t know of I have the flu or what? I also have a lot of mosquito bites I got this past weekend so I don t know if it could be signs of west Nile or what?

I m a relatively healthy 46 yr old woman and I ve had pressure in my rectum the last few days. At first I thought my tailbone was sore maybe from running and training for an upcoming road race. My bowel movements have only changed the last week in that my stools are bigger and longer and I m not experiencing any other digestive symptoms. I honestly feel pressure in the rectum that is constant and it s a very strange unfamiliar feeling. I ve had a pain in my upper hamstring (believed to be caused by running). It was high up where your thigh meets your buttocks, so at first I was wondering if there was some connection between this which preceded the feeling of pressure in my rectum. Thank you.