Will West Ham avoid relegation?

Will West Ham avoid relegation?
Fri, 18 Dec 2009
's  Response
i'm a liverpool fan,but if west ham played the way they did today there's a good chance.

I need to know symptoms of west Nile are they sudden or can they be spread out? I have always gotten bit by Mosquitos but not this bad and they are turning into rashes and huge welps I have major headaches and cold like symptoms since they have started

I don t know If this is a legit doctor or not but the last few days I have had the chills, I can t stop sleeping, diharria, and I am really dizzy and I don t know of I have the flu or what? I also have a lot of mosquito bites I got this past weekend so I don t know if it could be signs of west Nile or what?

My baby is suffering from west syndrome according to the neurologists at AIIMS. What should be the best treatment for that baby. The age of that baby is 11 Months, weighing about 10 KG. He is also suffering from PSVT, a heart Problem. What should be the best treatmensyest t for that.