Will Plasma Rich Platelet therapy help me to get rid of hair loss & thinning?

Hi, My name is R , Female, 28years old, Married. I was suffering with alopecia aerate for one year & the same has been controlled by taking injection & solution to scalp. Now as per the doctor s advice i stopped the frequency of medicines, due to which i got diffused alopecia. My doctor suggests Plasma Rich Platelet therapy & the same will give permanent solution to get rid of hair loss & thinning. Kindly reply, whether the above said treament is right & the cost of the treatment in India.
Mon, 15 Dec 2014