Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Will I have any problem to get pregnant if I am B+ and my husband is O- ?

i am bpos and my husband is oneg ,it will be any problem for consive i am b positive and my husband is o negative ,there will be any problem to concive in future?need to take any precortion to safe the baby?
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Yes, you can marry, but when having children that is when you are Pregnant you could be exposed to the rh- antigen. On your second pregnancy, if you again carry a child with the rh- antigen, your body will generate a immune response against the fetus unless you receive treatment with RhoGam.

Good Luck.
Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor