Will I die of congestive heart disease ?

they have done all they can do? building a table out back. will watch the cowboys and bears but was really weak saturday. i dunno. thing is, i live alone way out in the country and if i die it could be days before anyone investigated and found the body. i need to come up with a plan about that. i don t want them to find a rotted body with maggots and yuk and stink. need a new plan. Yeh, it is just a dead body but it is kinda like people who do care they have on fresh undies in case they get in a wreck and end up in the er. just a preference. i wish someone had answered the question. you remember? what can i do to prevent rotting and triggering, for instance some new electronic device , to signal the police or somebody to come get the body. oh, excuse me, one fellow suggest hanging a deorderant around my neck. thanks. i hope there is something better than airwick to help. have no neighbors. I expect dallas to win but this running back with bears is kind of astounding. adrian peterson is a bull. a very fast bull.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
I agree with you, BUT good person who has done righteous deeds and follow HIS path, their body does not rot or maggots roaming as shown in movies. GOD is GREAT , say your prayers . We on the net are with you, and we all Pray for your healthy recovery OK just cheers on; because spirituality cannot be proved scientifically at the moment. YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS.