Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Will I conceive after two abortions ?

doctors hi i m sangitai got married in 2006 at age of 19 and got pregnant in 2007janbt i had to abort in mar2007 because problem wid my husband leading to divorceabortion completd in two phase due to doctors mistakeagain i got pregnant in 2009may bt i took mtp medicinenow i want a childi can give birth to a child or there wil complexions in pregnancy at age of 19 when aborted 2month aftr getting pregnant,i sufrd from vicoli,now i m 23 and we hve good terms,so we are planning a child next year bt i m afraid,wil i b able to gve birth to a healthy child,and wil i be healthy? Plz suggest. My husband told me that he has consultd a doctor and he assurd me not to i m worried.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
hello sangitai
welcome to healthcaremagic forum.
yaa sure u can have baby,plz consult gud gynecologist.getting aborted doesnt mean u can never concieve ,,u have gud fertility period ,check out for ur menstural periods,leutal phase,ovulation period ,fertility days n then go ahead....
best wishes.
Dr payal
Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor