Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Will I become pregnant by taking FERTYL 50mg ?

hi mam, i am 30yrs married since one and half yrs. we are planning for a baby. but my menstruation cycle is always irregular since my first MC period came at the age of 16. our gynecologist advised me HYPONIDD Tablet for 30days (4 tabs in a day), FOLIC ACID Tablet for 30days (1 in a day), FERTYL 50mg Tablet for 5days (form 3rd day of cycle) and also for my husband she advised EVION FORTE Capsule for 15days (1 capsule in a day). Will I become pregnant now ? awaiting reply from your side.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  2267
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
The treatment you are getting is absolutely correct and there is nothing to worry. But be careful that alongwith this, you need to have regular intercourse from day 10 to 16 of your cycle as these are the most likely days of your ovulation.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor