Will I become bald if I constantly opt for hair straightening ?

i did a chemical straightening an year back Mine is a curly hair . new growth has started and i want to do chemical straightening again. Is it safe to do chemical straightening? Will i become bald when i grow old? Beauticians suggests me to do hair spa for every 15 days after doing straightening. Is it OK to do spa treatment regularly?
Tue, 31 Jan 2012
Hi!Shweta,
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

Chemical straightening can harm your hair if you are getting done regularly.It can cause hair loss and breaking of hair .And you need extra care too ,like you need to use specific shampoos and conditioner .
Getting spa done is ok,but too much of anything is not good .
Also get a straightening from a reputed place only.

regards,
Dr.chawda