Will I be able to conceive at this time?

Hi, I m javeria 30yrs. I m married since 2 and half yrs.after one year of marriage it has been discovered that i ve retroperitonieal fibrosis. due to which my kidney became non functioning. so nephratomy done.and i ve stend in my left kidney.after teatment that fibrosis faded away.My RFTs are normal.My question is this can i concieve in this condition.

Tue, 28 Feb 2017
You can conceive, there's no contra indication of pregnancy in RPF.
But make sure, you keep checking your kidney functions regularly since nephrectomy Is done and you have stent other side. And there's no cure for RPF