Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Will I be able to conceive after an ovarian cyst operation ?

Hello Dr. my name is kiki I am iregular 31 years young about to be 32 i am unable to concieve i was diognose with ovarian cyst almost a year ago i was suggested to have an operation in order to concieve but it was not a guarranteed what would you suggest i was married but seperated i m starting to feel guilty about this.pleasse help any suggestions? thank you
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  101
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
If ovarian cyst is the only pathology that is stopping you from concieving,then there are treatments available.Depending on the number of cysts and the size,treatment is either medicines or surgery.A single large cyst more than6cm may require surgery but smaller ones can be treated with OC pills.You should get a fresh scan and seek a second opinion for infertility treatment if you really want to concieve.
Answered: Tue, 15 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor