Will I able to produce a child in future ?

hi sir I am 20yrs old male. I m doing masterbulation for past 10 yrs continuously sir nearly 3650 workouts. will I able to produce a child in my future ? I am so much worried. plzz help me sir.
Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Dear Akhilesh,
Do not worry. Though masturbation is considered bad, having multiple sex partners is worse.
You will definitely be able to father a child. Sperm production goes on round the clock. So even daily masturbation does not have any effect on your potency.
Try to break the habit because when you marry it may affect your married life as your wife would like you to pay more attention towards her instead of towards yourself during your intimacy period.