Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Will Hypothyroidism cause any problem in pregnancy ?

sir,i m trying to get pregnant since 8 months..but no +ve result..i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 8 mnths before n started with thyronorm 75mg.then repeatd the test n the tsh ,t3,t4 levels were in normal range,but still my doctor asked me to continue with the same thyronorm month before i repeatd the test n the values r T3-1.20ng/ml,T4-8.21 and TSH-2.78mlU/ now want to ask u whether i can get pregnant with these values to deliver a healthy kid??n how long can it take??
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  92
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, hypothyroidism is a common cause of infertility. it reduse you should get sonography for follicular study n discuss it with your doc n start proper treatment as per advise. along with it you should rule out other causes like PCOD, bulky utrus.
Dr aseem
Answered: Fri, 15 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor