Will Cerazette stops the heavy discharge and does it have any side effect on the baby?

Hi, I had delivered a baby through C-section on 5th Jan following which I had bleeding that lasted for a month; i.e. till 5th Feb. I had my periods again on 20th Feb which had moderate flow that lasted for 6 days (unusual as my periods usually lasted for 3-4 days before conception and had a 30 days cycle). However, it started again on 14th of march and is still on with very heavy flow(no clots or pain). I have been advised Cerazette. Will it stop this heavy flow? I also breastfeed my baby 2-3 times everyday.
Sat, 2 Nov 2019