Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Wife sterilized. Would like to have another baby. Keyhole surgery possible for sterilization reversal?

I have 2 daughters and my wife had sterilization , she had sterilization 2 years back. She has given both of the babies by cesarean. Don t mistake me, now I am looking for another boy baby. i would like to know is sterilization reversal is possible and also I would like is that good/bad for health. One more question Key hole surgery is possible for sterilization reversal?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Yes, reversal of sterilization can be done with the help of a laproscopic surgeon. The main aim is to restore tubal patency so as to allow the fertilization to take place. Surgical risks depend on the quality of the surgeon. However, it is also important to note that the longer you wait post tubectomy, lesser the chances are for a successful reversal
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor