Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Wife having PCOS, myself suffering from asthenoteratozoospermia, want child. Can i ask doctor online?

I am a 38 year old man married to a 27 year old lady last year....we have been diagnosed of PCOs (my wife) and myself having asthenoteratozoospermia with a sperm count of 30million/ml, 57% motility , 10% normal sperm and 46% slow progressive....56% have head defect, 68% neck defect and 80% tail defect.... fructose test positive and wife has already been in treatment with progesterone and clofert 50.....kindly advice as to how can we have a child....
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hello, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das

Look, your semen analysis report indicates normal sperm count (normal is > 15 ml as per WHO 2010).

The motility is within normal limit (as per WHO 2010, grade a should be >25% or all total >50%).

The Normal sperm count is also within normal limit (as per WHO 2010, normal sperm should be > 04%).

So, overall, your report indicates no abnormality. You do not need anything to do. You are absolutely normal. You can take a vitamin E that is enough

Previously you were diagnosed wrongly. You should consult with your treating doctor about it.

You should concentrate on treatment of your wife. That is very important.

Answered: Sat, 9 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor