Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Wife feel very much pain during intercourse. Can you suggest any medicine?

my wife feel very much pain during intercourse can u suggest any medicine she is 25 years old kindly suggest the medicine for first intercourse bcoz she is afraid of pain
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dont think you need to be on any kind of medication for this, just need to be in a relaxed state. This might be very usual with females during the initial intercourses. But yes, in case, you happen to feel strong pain deep within, while having intercourse,almost everytime, needs to be evaluated.As it could be pathological, which calls for a Gyanec visit and an ultrasonography.
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor