Owl Image

Why without any reason my heart just start beating really fast ?

For no reason my heart will just start beating really fast and its kinda of hard to get my breath and sometimes it makes everything turn all black for a second but the my sight comes right back the only way I have found to get my heart to slow down is to sit down and put my head between my legs and take deep breaths then it feels like my heart beats one real hard beat then it goes back to normal but if i get up to quick it will start right back up it dont do it all the time mostly if iam doing something thats physical taking a shower and now it has just happen when I was just standingIts starting to scar me I dont have insurance so no docotor and I would go to the hosptial but its hard to get there or be there while its doing itCould any one give me a idea of what this could be..It beats so fast you can hear my breathing like shaking and you can see it thre my shirt. Please if any one has a idea or anything please let me know its really scaring me..Thank you so much, O yeah Iam 30 Female.And I get really light headed cause of this 2.
Wed, 18 May 2011