Why there is pain in neck and arms after taking medication for lumbar puncture?

My 26 year old daughter was diagnosed with a Complex Migraine after a brain scan and Lumbar Puncture came back normal (Friday). She returned to the ER on Saturday with severe neck pain - unable to move up/down or left/right. After IV pain meds, she was told that possible fluid leaked from puncture. Today (Monday) she is still in much neck pain and is now experiencing pain in her arms. Do I take her back to the ER for a third time? The pain meds she is taking is not helping with the pain. Are these symptoms normal post lumbar puncture? Thank you very much.
Tue, 10 Sep 2019