Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Why there is pain and swelling in both testis when I masturbate or play outdoors ?

me jab bhi game outdoor khelta hoo to meri left testis me pain aor swallon ho jati thi ye2saal se ho raha he lekin ab right testis me bhi ye hone laga he ..jab ak testis me swallon hoti he to dusre me nahi hoti he.. Urine me bhi koi burning nahi hoti he ...mene ak baar becteria ka test hua tha normal tha.. To mushe kya problem he ye jab me matuburation karta he tab bhi hotatha
Asked On : Sun, 21 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You could be having fluid collection called Hydrocele of one of the testis. It needs to be differentiated from hernia as hernia can become bigger during physical activity. You need to show to General Surgeon to examine you and treat you appropriately.
Answered: Sun, 21 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor