Why the heart attackes happen to man mostly ?

wel according to my obbservetion most of man are involve as compare to woman.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
It is lifestyle and the stress of trying to make a living in a culture of taxation without proper representation. The governments of local and states are trying to compete with tax dollars of these workers. All the difficulty and bad health is probably attributed to the government who are terrorizing its own citizens. Judges are probably causing 15% of the deaths. It is time for Americans to stop this abusive behavior from the government. Our freedom is being taken away.