Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Why one gets a problem of enlarged kidney and what is the remedy ?

my cousin is 22 feamale, she haviong aproblem of enlarged kidney and feeleng restless can you tell the reason and causes please doctor i need the help hi, my cousin age is 22 female she is worried about the kidney enlargement and having the problems like stomach pain, itching in kidney and feeling vomiting sensation and she telling she was restless and sometimes have a back pain what is the reason for all these doctor why kidney is enlarging please tell doctor...
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your query does not give any idea about your kidney problem,
What is report of ultra sound,blood report etc.
If there are stones in the kidney for long time then this problem may occurs.
Does your cousin has got diabetes?
I advice following,
Ultra sound of kidney,
S.creatinine,blood urea.
After these reports we may have some clue.
ok and bye..
Answered: Thu, 9 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor