Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Why my weight is not increasing as per my age ?

age -19 height- 5 -1 weight -32kgs gender-female prob- my weight is not increasing since 2 years medical history- i have suffered an eye accident at 7 months (i hit scissors in my right eye, no vision in the eye) my eye was operated several times due to which doctors told that my growth will be hindered for years.. i m still very thin. what should i go for...
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Anjali ji,
Thanks for query,
There is no relation of increasing weight and eye surgery.
You weight is very less.
Please see that you do not have any underlying chronic disease by which you do not put on weight.
if you are alright then,
Take high nourishing food,more milk,fat, carbohtdrate,protein powder.
Take more green veggies,fresh fruits.
Take Iron,b.complex and multivitamin supplements.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 24 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor