Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Why my penis isn't growing at age of 16 ?

Hi, Ive been up all night thinking and thinking about the growth of my penis. I have a pubic hair all over my genital area, deep voice, gone through many growth spurts, a whole bunch of under arm hair but my penis and testicles are still the same size since I was 12 im 16 now and still have a childs penis. I would like to know will it grow soon ? Has someone been in my same situation then there penis grew ? Have patients had the same questions and then there penis finally grew ?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  454
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
be relax ,dont worry
pubic hair growth and penis size has no direct relation .
both are different things
u r still 16 ,ur penis will grow till 21 yrs so keep patience.
every one has pass through this phase
size of penis may vary from person to person
u need to do regular exercise and have balance diet.
Answered: Tue, 12 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor