Why my hands are shivering and paining while writing ?

my hands are shivering and paining while writing.i cant write due pain.how can i clear this problem?
Tue, 10 May 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic.
your history needs more details..try to keep your hands warm..try to do some hand exercises so that your blood supply to the the hand would improve..
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to healthcaremagic
u not mentioned ur age, better u go n consult a physiotherapist, he will provide u the right regime of treatment includes electrotherapeutic modalities by which ur pain will cum down , and sum sort of exercises that strengthen ur particular muscle group.
thx for choosing healthcare mgic.
tk cr