Why my father passed away even after bypass heart surgery?

Why My Father passed away even after taken By pass heart surgery ,and followed Medicine as perCorporateDoctor.? Related to Heart problem....in health
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Dear friend, I am very sorry to know about your father's death. Actually, bypass surgery is not a 100% solution and even today inspite of so much advancement in the field of medical science a small failure rate still remains in all surgeries. We have to belive in luck factor also. May his soul rest in peace.... thats what I can say. Please do not blame doctor for this. The death is unfortunate but it was in his destiny.... god bless his soul.