Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Why my eye cyst is still growing after surgery ?

Age 55. breast cancer twice..mascetomey july2010.Cycts in and around eyes. surgery to remove done in 2009, came back three fold within 6wks. still growing especially around eyes and in under eye lids. Affecting eye sight. No one knows what to do. They are growing on my legs.large one about the size of lemon just below knee . hurts,throbs foot and toes will be very cold. leg from middle of thigh to cycts will go numb and burn and swell up to twice it s size. I now have them on the right kidney and right lower point I was told it was lung cancer ,,but now they say no. I have them developing on my cheecks and the ones on and around the eyes are getting larger to the point I m having trouble with my glasses. Can t wear contacts. Don t know who to see. Been to oncologist , eye surgeon ,primary,skin doctor all the standard testing has been done. But they don t know why this is happening. Every week I m finding more of them...most about the size of peas but then they start growing. My leg which has the most of them is in constant pain as with my eyes. Sight is very blurry and skin on cheeks has a butterfly type rash that also appears on my elbows when I seem to have which I call a flair. Depressed,can t sleep have hot flashes all the time. Low range fever. I have been told I have Q fever which at this time seems to be under control. Every doctor I ve been to look at me like I m nuts and I m beginning to feel that way. I know that something is producing these. I m worried about the ones in and near my eyes...2 of them are turning black. I was told at one time that they were chalzons I believe is what they called them. But looking at the pictures of those it s not. any info would be of great help. thank you. Gabby
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Since you have been everywhere and still suffering, i would suggest you find a good homoeopath in ur city and start with homeopathic treatment. It is quiet effective in dealing with cysts (wherevr they may be).
Answered: Sun, 23 Jan 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor