Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Why my child is not concentrating and getting distracted in school ?

Hello Doctor This is regarding my daughters behaviour in school.We are Indians atpresent residing in germany.My daughter is 5.5 years old she goes to the german kindergarten.In germany there is a mandatory medical check up regarding the mental as well as physical growth of children in kindergarten.The doctor had checked my daughter and certified that she is allright.But in the kindergarten they say that she is not concentrating in one work gets distracted and when asked to show 4 showing 7.But at home she can wrie Ato Z.1to 10 in words also she is confused sometimes.I need a suggestion whether this will be considered as a problem in India .I checked milestones .it is normal
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Sexologist 's  Response
Dont worry . she will learn to concentrate and recognise the word and numerics gradully . be relaxed.
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor