Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Why is there swelling in my right foot ?

sir, im 60 years male having my right foot sweeling nearly from one family doctor adviced me to change my B.P tablet AMLOKAND.AT to ZIPTAN.HC.even now my problem was not cured.what is your advise
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General Surgeon 's  Response
thanks for query
visit and consult vascular surgeon
i will update u the medicine
you can experience aches, pains, and other discomforts that may affect you from head to toe, including swollen feet... Using ice to soothe swollen feet is also a good home remedy to rely on swelling
Answered: Tue, 19 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
As your one leg is affected,it is possible to have some vascular obstruction.
You might have vericose vein on right leg.
There are all chances of having deep vein thrombosis.
consult vascular surgeon and seek his advice.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor