Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Why is there slight itching and a pale green discharge in my vagina after taking microgynon30 ?

I have just finished my first withdrawal bleed on microgynon30 and noticed a pale green discharge when I wipe after urinating. It has no smell but my vagina is slightly itchy. What could this be? Is it linked to my medicine? I am not sexually active.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Sep 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  190
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
This is typical od Trichomonas vaginalis infection of the vagina, although it is not confirmed unless a vaginal smear is tested. Usually vagina gets very itchy in this disease. Avoid having sex without condom till you are diagnosed and treated because this can be sexually transmitted. The contraceptives may usually predispose to Chalmydia and Candidia infection. You can consult your Gynaecologist and get tested and treated for the cause. Drink plenty of water.
Answered: Sat, 3 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor