Why is there pain in the front and back of my skull after a fall from the bike ?

hi 3 days before i fell down from a bike and got heart and on that day i did not get any pain in my head but on the next day when i touch the back skull its paining a little not much.. and also in little front of the skull is also paining if i touch and rub hard. but it does not pain if i touch simply only when i touch harder and press it its paining .. do i need to consult a doctor and take mri scan or any other things for precaution.. and also i feel a little pain always in the top skull where it gets a little pain when i press
Tue, 17 Jan 2012