Owl Image

Why is there itchy rashes on my face, and neck ? I had stomach ulcers and treated with utricaria

i have persistent itchy rashes on ny face ,neck area for the past 8 months. i ve been trated by 3 dermatologists and 1 medicine spacialist but the rash still stays. could this be due to gynae problems? its hard enough to sleep peacefully at night with itching and scratching the said areas, please help. i am 32, 5 ft.3 inchs,55 kgs,have stomach ulcers in the past and treated with urticaria and hospitalised 6 yrs back for typhoid
Thu, 19 May 2011