Why is there color difference between my right leg and hand ?

my question is to skin doctor .sir/mam, i m in a great problem. my right hand & leg is lees bright than my left though i take care of both,but how it is possible? pls give me a solution,my skin type is normal.i noticed it about 3weeks ago,what should i do? pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls give me the solution.my age is 22,
Fri, 30 Dec 2011
Hi...dear user.,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
Don't fear about this.....!
If you have numbness and pain present either of limb ...
then think of...ok..,
According to your complaint ...seemsw very simple..,
It could be.......Due to Sun tanning on one side....,
It is due to constant exposure of that part in the SUN....ok..,
So don't worry ...be positivwe ..take care of your health..good luck
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurang Krishna's  Response
hello,
welcome to healthcaremagic.
Just a couple of questions before I answer your query.
Do you drive? if not which side of car do you sit on the back seat.