Why is there blood while passing motion ?

hi, i am 23 years old woman. for past two days i see blood while passing motion.please help me..
Sat, 28 Jan 2012
hi
u must consult surgeon as early as possible.
there are many cause of blood in stool.
it range from simple fissure to cancer.
u must find out it cause and treat it .
dont ignore it and dont wait.

hello sir i m nandhini whats the reason for blood along with motion

My vagina is bleeding when i am passing Motion...can i know the reason for this?

bad smell when am relasing my waste material from my body when am going to bath room ..when am realising my waste material out, it smells very bad..what should i do, to avoid bad smell and tips to avoid bad smell when i release my waste material...plzz help mee

Recent questions on  Blood in stool

I am 25, I went to a doctor last week because I get an awful lot of trapped wind, gas and cramps. My doctor has diagnosed me with IBS, however the last two days when I have had a bowel movement there has been a very small amount of light red blood in my stool. It's got me paranoid, I am terrified of getting Colon/Bowel Cancer and finding light red blood in my bowel movement has really frightened me. The colour of my bowel movement is always brown and still is, but it's just this tiny little speck of blood in the stool that has made me paranoid. I still get a lot of cramps and gas. Do you think there is a perfectly normal explanation to the light red blood in stools

i am 25, i have constipation for a while then a red blood, Dr. said hemorrhoids, after a surgery for hemorrhoids by laser and taking antibiotic for 20 days, i have notices during bowling there is abnormal stool, with blood, fatty ....etc from the very begging. after 30 days i have experiences that, now doctors say its amebios, so i take drugs for this disease, but i have not diarrhea, which is one symptom of ambeosis. after taking drugs for amebeosis still nothing is changing, until now there is a maroon blood with oily, fatty stool from the begging of bowling, after that the normal stool is passed. sometimes there is a little pain in my anus, please what is my problem? just i want what is my problem, i have taken blood and general stool examination, they said you have a 5+++++ infection, after taking 10 days tablets, injection, so nothing is changed still there oily bloody stool. i was in stress before, because of romantic relationship, but now i forget the person completely.

Had an appendectomy two days ago. Now have blood in stool and frank blood upon wiping. Hx of ulcerative colitis which is in remission for 1 year. Three months post-partum. Some bloating is still occuring. this typical for this type of surgery or is this another ER visit?

Hi,My mother since few months gets blood in stool, but the occurence is irregular.She is suffering from arthritis and is advised to take certain tablets which she feels produce lots of heat in body and she gets mouth ulcers.What can be the reason for blood in stool?

I ve been pretty sick fora week. It began when my GP thought I might have clot in my right leg (swelling, redness , warmth) so she sent me to the hospital for a sonogram. It was negative, but the doctor there wanted me to come back the next day.I...

ok.am having moderate far upper abdominal pain , in the diaphragm area , below ribs, directly in the center. no blood in stool , no nausea, no vomiting . Antacids have no positive effect. Tylenol does decrease pain. have had symptom for a week....

I am bleeding somewhere on the inside according to my doctor and my last blood test . I have had an upper GI and colonoscopy test which both were normal. Next I am taking a test where they put some kind of XXXXXXX in an egg and toast and watch the...