Owl Image

Why is there bleeding in the nose , pain in my sons neck and stomach ?

my four year old has been complaining of his head neck and stomach hurting. He has been having fever and unexplained nosebleeds. Also he can't turn his arms over. These symptoms may not be related but I am very worried. Please help. Thank you. Hello my name is Tabitha. I have concerns for my four year old son. He can t turn his arms over. He has been complaining of his head and stomach hurting. He has had high fevers lately and unexplained nosebleeds. I am not sure if these symptoms are related but I am very worried. Please help.
Mon, 16 May 2011