Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Why is there bleeding in my friends nose and in what way can it be treated ?

hi.. my frnd has a problem with his nose, he use to get blood from his nose for 15 to 20 days once but now he getting blood everyday.. he showed to doctor n did some tests but doctor said nothing can be done now, he was suppose to get it operated before 18yrs, his age is 24 now.. can u pls suggest an best nose doctor in bang who can help for this problem..
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
You can consult
Dr. Thomas Prasannaraj, (Ph: 9980140504)
ENT specialist
Santosh Hospital
6/1, Promenade Road,
Bhd Goodwill School,
Promenade Road,
Bengaluru - 080 25367706

Take care
Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sun, 17 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor