Why is my stomach hurting so badly?

I stuck a q-tip in my belly button because it has been hurting above the navel and it also had nasty smell of crusty stuff around it. It was bad bleeding but just even a bit of blood on it scared me. Is it anything serious? Or does it just need cleaned with peroxide? & also, my stomach has been hurting all over.
Mon, 12 May 2014
Hi.
You have to get this checked by a Surgeon as this is looking to be a -
Granuloma of the umbilicus.
Sometimes does heal with antibiotics but many times needs a removal by a small surgery.
What bothers me is the pain , you say all over. The only umbilical granuloma should not cause pain all over.
There may be an another reason.
It is possible that this has given inflammation to the inner part of the abdominal wall.