Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Why is my son having problem while passing urine ?

hi, My son s age is 3 years and he is suffering from pain while urinating and whenever he urinates, penis is inflating like a balloon and the urinary stream is very slow and when I retracts back the foreskin , I am unable to see the head of the penis.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
immediately get to a paediatrician/ or preferably a urologist for examination of baby's parts........if it is really obstruction to flow.. it should b relieved....else it may lead to damage to kidneys by backpressure.
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor