Why is my sister suffering from headache and ear pain when everything is normal ?

Hello sir My sister suffering from head ache, ear pain last 1month, we consult neuro docters and we taking Ct scan , Mri scan, but docter said she s normal, after we went to Ent docter they also taking ct scan after the result is normal, but still she having head pain, ear pain, noise disturbance, almost we spent 50thousands, still we cdnt find out what is the problem, we really don’t knw what we do now, plz sir, help me
Mon, 9 Jan 2012