Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Why is my sister suffering from headache and ear pain when everything is normal ?

Hello sir My sister suffering from head ache, ear pain last 1month, we consult neuro docters and we taking Ct scan , Mri scan, but docter said she s normal, after we went to Ent docter they also taking ct scan after the result is normal, but still she having head pain, ear pain, noise disturbance, almost we spent 50thousands, still we cdnt find out what is the problem, we really don’t knw what we do now, plz sir, help me
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
, your query is a bit vague . If your sister has headache associated with earache but no pathology was detected the pain may be due to migraine. However cause in the ear and oral cavity including dental must be strictly ruled out . If she complains of noise in ear(tinnitus?) then you should visit a good audiometrist for evaluation of hearing staus & tinnitus mapping.A trial with tinnitus maskers may also be done. In order to detect migraine a detailed history of the headache including precipitating causes , aura, associated nausea vomiting etc needs to be taken.Sibelium a selective calcium antagonist often is found helpful in such cases but should always be taken under a doctors supervision.Hope i have been able to be of some help &your sister gets well soon.
Answered: Mon, 16 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor