Why is my periods delayed ?

Hi, I am married for 6 months now. Last month I got my periods on 10th. My menstrual cycle is for every 26 days. I dint get my periods still. Also I see positive result in the pregnancy kit today. what should I do next? Please suggest.
Mon, 16 May 2011
let me know what was test method ,may be test method will be wrong positive ,so get the test done again in good laboratory.
sivapratha.anbarasu's  Response
I did a pregnancy urine test and it was positive. Also I consulted a doctor, combined with scanning, she confirmed my pregnancy.
sivapratha.anbarasu's  Response
This is my first pregnancy. Can someone suggest me the dos and donts at this stage. Doctor told that the pregnancy is 4 weeks and 5 days old