Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Why is my penis swollen and always feel wet ?

I m having problems with my penis as my wife noticed my penis was puffy like red swelling all the way around and with chafed or sores around it and sometimes when I use the bathroom sperm like stuff comes out when I m peeing it always feels wet like and its bothering me so I never had anything like this happen to me first time. I want to know what it is or how.?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  761
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
there is something called as sebum which gets collected underneath the bulb of penis,which is normal and it has to be washed everyday..puffy red like swelling is also normal when the penis is erected because of rich blood supply..about sores, it needs to be examined cause its always better to rule out sexually transmitted disease..even a single sore should be taken seriouslly
Answered: Sun, 19 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor