Why is my nerve in left eyebrow, legs and hands shivering ?

My nerves are shivering like nerve of left eyebrow, nerves of legs and hands. I m not able to understand from wat problem i m suffering
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,  
Treatment/Therapy ,  
Dear Abhishek,

What you are experiencing could be what we call fasciculations. Fasciculations are rhythmic muscle contractions (not those of the nerves). There is a list of conditions that could lead to such fasciculations. However, if you do not have other symptoms suggestive of any medical condition, you may consider only a few causes. Stress is a common factor associated with fasciculations. Mental or physical stress can lead to these symptoms. Anxiety is another possible cause.

Lack of adequate sleep can also bring about these symptoms.

You may have to reduce any stress and anxiety in your life at present. You can also try a few relaxation exercises. Jacobson's Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR) is a good and effective technique, found to be useful for relieving stress. You can read more about PMR here -

http://socialanxietydisorder.about.com/od/copingwithsad/qt/pmr.htm

You may not have to worry excessively. If you have any other bothersome symptoms, you can always consult your physician for an evaluation. Adopting a healthy lifestyle including adequate sleep can help.

Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
spontaneous body movement can occur any time
i think it is harmless,u havent any problem
do exercise daily
drink more water
yoga will help you