Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Why is my head spinning and swollen ?

I am female and Im 18 Im 6 7 yesterday i got Socked in my face by my temple it felt like my head was spinning really fast i had a headache and it sort of swollen and i donT have a headache but it come and goes just for a little do i need to go see a doctor
Asked On : Mon, 25 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hi dear
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
It is higly advisable for you to see your Doctor.Trauma to face can be a simple contusion or a fracture involving facial bones and deeper bones.Later could show symptoms of damage to inner parts like eye or brain now or at a later point of time.So an intensive investigation is needed.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor