Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Why is my friend expreincing pains in testis and penis ?

Hello, my boyfriend is 16 years of age. He is experiencing dull pains in the testes and someetimes penis, after him and myself do stuff. He does not have any type of aids . He has only has one sexual partner. what might this be?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
seual excitement and strong erection and withholding sexual intercourse may give rise to the feelings
it is not clear whether the only one partner is you or have another partner
to be safe from s t d point of view both the partners should stick to each other
Answered: Mon, 11 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor