Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Why is my chest overdeveloped like breast ? I am 42 years old male

i am male 42 yrs of age i have over developed chest its like a breasts sometimes its very embarrassing pls help
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  149
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Breast development in a male is called Gynecomastia. If it is a recent onset, we have to figgure out the reason for it. Gynecomastia could be due to liver or renal problem or due to hormonal imbalance or due to drugs. If suppose your clinical examination and investigations are normal, and if it is still embarassing you so much, surgery will definitly help and is very safe.
Answered: Mon, 31 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor