Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Why i have littile faciar hair ?

sir,iam male and age is 23yrs.iam facing a problem with littile facial hair ,but my father and elder brother has good facial hair,some body tells me,my grand father has also no facial hair,and i have another problem that is my left intra profile,it is in uppeside only not goes to the inside in my child hood on i don t understand what is the problem of my little faciar hair,that either my grafather has also no facial thats why i has also little facial hair or with the problem of my left intra profile.plz give reply...
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  272
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
Little facial is more often than not genetic and most of te times benign, but it is a serious problem as sometimes it leads to infertility. You will need to go to an endocrinologist for further care
I don't understand the term 'infra profile'
Have a healthy living
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor